Scottish Solution Focused Network
Solutions in Practice: Scottish Solution Focused Network
Improvised 30 minute sessions. If you have something to say, something to discuss, questions to ask, or ideas to try out; post your name on the board and see who else joins you. Open Space sessions operate on Six Principles and are governed by One Law.
1. Whoever comes are always the right people
2. Whatever happens is for the good
3. Conditions should be taken for what they are
4. The composition of the groups is determined by chance
5. Everyone may start whenever they feel like it
6. Everyone may stop whenever they think it is time to
Everyone is free to move around as they like (the law of two feet).